Thursday 14 April 2011

Liftoff, we have a liftoff!

Hey everyone!

Gonna do a short update today, don't have too much time to write my thoughts today. I got to fly for another hour and some 20 minutes, which was rather nice. Stable weather, 5kt winds at max.  Just too bad we're not seeing the sun due to the overcast way up high.
Currently following the weather events in the US, looks like an active evening with a LOT of damaging hail and quite a few tornadoes is up ahead.
Check out the http://spc.noaa.gov/ for detailed information and a graphical outline of the affected areas. People of NE TX and OK, keep those eyes and ears open.

Excited about my vacation coming up really soon, only a few more weeks!

That's it. (I told you it'd be short!)
I'm going to visit the Autorai in Amsterdam this weekend, so expect a nice photo update late this weekend!

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment